Sunday, August 31, 2008
130 Degrees!!
I think we are past the point of you thinking that that is how hot it is here. On Thursday at Physical Therapy I was able to flex my knee 130 Degrees. But that is not the most exciting part for me. Ive also started to ride my bike again. Ive done just over 7 miles in one ride so far, but thats only after two rides. I dont want to do too much too fast and hurt my knee. Im just excited about the fact that I'm riding again. Dont worry, I'm watching out for trucks. It feels really good to get my bike off the wall and on the road again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
whoo hoo! way to go James, keep it up :)
Hi James! This is Liz Muscara (well Fiore now..) I saw your blog on Cody and Amber's and had to comment! I hope you are doing well, sorry to hear about your accident!
I am glad things are improving. It was so fun to see the both of you for Josh's open house. You guys are such a cute couple.
That's great! We hope you guys are doing well! Hopefully we'll see you in a couple of months!
It sort of feels like 130 degrees. Glad to hear you are on the road again. You guys have a fun time camping this weekend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool Story Hansel!
I'm glad you're making such good progress. Keep us updated, I hope all keeps going well for you!
-Jeff
Post a Comment