This past week was one of the best weeks of my life. It amazes me how no matter how bad like can be, how mundane, how stressful, no matter what family cures it ALL. I love my family and am so grateful for the immense joy they bring to my life. This week spending time with my family I was whole. My family makes me happy. I enjoy the simple times I share with my family. The movies, the food, and WHOOPING EVERYONE IN SPOONS! (I don't know if you've heard, but I'm a pretty big deal!) I love everyone and want them to know what a great time I had.
Steven and Jamie, Please feel free to crash in on us at any time... day or night!
Emily: That was one of the best turkeys I have EVER had. It was so delicious. The whole feast was wonderful very well planned and executed.
Cody, Amber, Jeff and Cara: Thank you so much for teaching me the true meaning of friendship. James was extremely lucky to have you in his life for so long. I love you guys and appreciate the ease with which you accepted me into your lives. You are all such a blessing to me. I feel completely comfortable with you all and love that I have had the opportunity to get to know you all. Take care of those cute little ones!
I love you all. Please come back and see us again soon.
Thanks for really helping me to remember the reason for the holiday, because I have never been more thankful in my entire life. I love you all and appreciate the love, guidance and support you all lend to me, and hope that one day I can help you all feel the same amount of thanksgiving I feel right now.
Rachel
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a good time... Your group does have some great people in it, you are all lucky everyone has married well and they still love hanging out...not gonna lie, a little jealous!!
You not only won at SPOONS but provided the most entertaining moment!
Love you guys,
Dad (Owen)
Post a Comment