OK so here is our monthly baby update! I had another doctors appointment today and we got to hear the heartbeat! It was amazing. She was having a little trouble finding a clear heartbeat at first so she moved around a lot, but once she found it, It was loud and clear. The baby is perfectly healthy with a heart rate of 160 beats per minute. It was incredible to hear our baby, and I can't get that "WHAH WHAH WHAH" out of my head.
The appointment was extremely short and sweet, but the doctor said that's what happens when everything is PERFECT!
It still amazes me to think that there is an actual little person (with a beating heart) growing inside of me! This is amazing, and I can't wait to experience more! Thanks for all your love and support. We love you all!
James, Rachel and Baby
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sounds like with a heart rate that high you might be having a girl. How has your morning sickness been?
Whoo hoo!! We are so excited for you guys, Baby Barker is going to be awesome just like his mom and dad :) You know you only have one trimester left to fly so you better hurry out to Texas... ;)
congrats!!! So exciting
No morning sickness yet... KNOCK ON WOOD! I Feel great, just a little tired, and tired of all the frequent trips to the little ladies room! Hurry for the Second Trimester!
SO excited for you guys!! That has to be so incredible to hear the heartbeat for the first time! Yea!
Yeah for you! Congratulations on your little one coming. That is very exciting. (By the way, James, this is your cousin, Angie) I'm glad to see that you two are doing so well. Love ya!
Post a Comment