Thursday, April 29, 2010

Look How I've Grown!


There's is absolutely nothing better than baby LOVES!
Abby loves to cuddle, and I have no problem with that! These are some of the most precious moments we share. (She is asleep in this picture, but is also a great cuddler when she is awake! Especially during story time!)



OK. So you kinda have to look hard for this one, but the other day Abby was napping (on her tummy) and when she woke up Dad brought her out and as I was looking at her I noticed she must have been sleeping on her hand, because she has a clear red hand impression on her head right above her ear. You can see a thumb and three fingers. I thought it was hilarious. I had to take a picture! Oh the little things in life!



Getting so big. Her beautiful, big, blue eyes!



Photo shoots are tiring! I love her HUGE yawns.



Look how big I am! 4 months and growing. 13 pounds and 25.5 inches long!



Ready for the beach! CA here I come!



Fun with Dad!



Cousins. Here is Abby with baby Tess. Tess is six weeks younger then Tess and about 3 pounds heavier!


Abby is now 4 months old! Who how time flies! She is so cute and happy. James and I have been truly blessed with such a wonderful, happy, well behaved first child! Abby is doing very well at holding up her head, and loves to stare and learn all about the world around her! She is not quite reaching out for things yet, but if you put a toy on her lap she will play with it then. She does not so much love the car at times, and will let you know she is ready to get out! She sleeps great at night, and will greet you with a smile when you come to get her in the morning. She tried some rice cereal for the first time on Tuesday and actually did pretty well. She knows to open her mouth when the spoon comes, but is still working on have the tongue push the food back to her throat, and not out of her month. We love you all! Hope you enjoy the pics we sure do!

1 comment:

Josh and Tiff said...

She is so adorable. I can totally see the hand print on her head. How funny. I am glad you guys are having fun with her.