So we've moved! I say this now that the weather is cooling off, and becoming more manageable... I MISS ARIZONA! I miss all of my family and friends. I think about you daily. On the upside, at least we moved to an absolutely AMAZING state that has so much to offer our young family! It is so nice to be near my parents again and be back near the green green grass, and blue ocean! I love all the trees and flowers! Abby loves the grass also, and loves to eat the leaves that fall from the trees. Moving was CRAZY, and the unpacking is no where near done. I love cooking for more people and having bigger family dinners with stimulating conversation! I miss the money that the DMV stole from us (those jerks!), and my Arizona license that didn't expire until 2052!
In an effort to jump right into life here in CA we went to the pumpkin patch at MY old preschool, and took some family pictures. They turned out great, and Abby really enjoyed the pumpkins. The next night we went to our ward trunk or treat where Abby stole the show as a super cute Penguin (thanks Grandma Barker). All in all life is going well... enjoy the show!
She needs no introduction!
Sooo sweet
The petting zoo. Abby loved the bunnies.
Special Delivery
Grandma and Grandpa Lambourne
Family Picture
The pumpkin patch and Abby in her "spooky" shirt
Abby enjoying the grass
Abby exploring her new home! Yes long sleeves and long pants... This is something very new to her. Mom had to go buy cool weather clothes.
Grandma helping pack (no seriously she was a HUGE help)
Abby and Daddy on packing day
Oh yeah the handlebar stash is definitely coming back!
James' new style
Helping Mommy pack the kitchen
Saying good-bye to cousin Kylie
Helping pack her closet
Crawling machine
Abby at the top of the stairs waiting for Daddy to come home from work
4 comments:
Thank you for the wonderful pictures!We love you.
Grandma and Grandpa Barker
WE MISS YOU GUYS!!! AND THAT SWEET LITTLE GIRL OF YOURS! SHE MAKES ME SMILE!
Ah, that Abby girl is so sweet. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying CA! We sure miss you guys though.
I'm not sure about the mustache.
Post a Comment