Friday, March 25, 2011

Abby Beauty Princess

Abby pushing her very own shopping cart at the Grocery store.  She still isn't walking on her own, but she is very close.

Abby loves to play in our bathroom.  I wasn't paying attention for two seconds and... She ate my eye shadow.  I couldn't be made though.  She was too funny looking, and way to proud of herself!

I don't know why this is upside down, but here's another picture of the make-up incident.  She ate one color, and in the process covered her nose with a different color.

Chillin watching Blue's Clues.  She loves to bite the lids off things, and shake anything that rattles, hence the vitamin bottle.

Super cool Abby wearing Uncle John's sunglasses in church.

Abby's first Oreo Cookie

Apparently she liked it!  She does this super funny smile all the time I think it is way too cute.  (P.S. Abby has 10 teeth now!)

Having a good laugh

Getting ready to go paddle boarding and kayaking with Mom, Dad, Uncle John and Mat.  She loved the beach and the water.  It looks to be a promising summer!

Spaghetti Face Smile

Goofy smile again.  I LOVE it!

Sweet Girl.  Her eyes are just so expressive.

What is there something on my face?

Abby got into the Brown sugar one day.  It really concerns me when things are so quiet.

It was EVERYWHERE!

Teething is so hard sometimes.  I really feel bad for her.  This was a particularly terrible time, so we calmed down with a nice Spider-man Popsicle before bed.  (Yes she's naked again!)
Abby is growing up WAY TOO FAST.  She is getting so big now, and she is soooo smart.  She can say da-da, uh-oh, show you her head, feet, ears, and belly.  She can sigh more and please (when she feels like it), and is ALWAYS busy.  Abby has started to climb on all of the furniture, can get on chairs by herself, and reach the top of the counter and doorknobs.  Nothing is safe anymore.  She is into everything, and loves to color and be outside.  She would spend all day outside, even in the freezing wind if I'd let her. Her new favorite thing is anything she can carry like a purse, and emptying Mommy's purse and wallet!

Funny fact about Abby:  She is afraid of balloons.  Weird ha? Oh well, I still love her.

3 comments:

Arizona Barker Family said...

Shopping list for this weekend... Oreos... check; brown sugar... check; balloons... no check:)

Is it Friday yet?

Robyn said...

Loved this post! What a sweetheart. She's even better in person.

Kelsey said...

Love it! Love all her grins and happy faces. Also love the grocery cart, where did you get it? Do you take it everytime you shop? :)