OK, I'm sorry to say, but its been so long since the last time I posted I can't even remember ALL that has gone on, but here are a few highlight we caught on camera!
Abby is such a big help around the house. Here she is helping us wash the cars! She can now shake her head yes or no when you ask her if she wants something. She knows the way to her room so if you tell her that it's time to get dressed she will head straight to her room. She can get a diaper for a diaper change. She knows when I ask her if she wants breakfast or lunch she heads straight to the kitchen and stands in front of the refrigeration or tries to open the pantry. Once said meal is made she walks over to her chair says up, sits down and lifts her hands so I can slide on the tray! It amazes me how much the pick up so quickly!
She says UP, Juice, Dad, Dada. Daddy, Momma (every blue moon, otherwise I'm Dada too), Thank You (when she feels like it), and signs please.
We bought Abby a toy computer because she loves to play with the big Adult ones, but she decided it was better used as a car. We quickly returned it for a refund.
Abby new favorite place. IN her toy chest!
#1 rule in our house= Close the door!
Abby LOVES the beach and loves to Kyack and Paddleboard with mom and Dad. She does really well playing in the sand, Mom just needs to remember to bring her hat! It's bright out there!
Slurpees are a major food group in my family. Abby has adapted well!
Blowing up Daddy's camping pillow and watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (for at least 5 minutes)!
This is Abby saying CHEEEESE!
Gotta love the view around here!
Playing with Baby Lauren's Car Seat at the park in AZ. No Baby Lauren was NOT in the seat!
Vicking TY!
Abby has a new little brother or sister coming this Valentine's Day! We are very excited. I know she will make a GREAT big sister!
Hanging out with her cousins: Carter, Crew and Deacon Railsback!
The Railsback Family
This will be my life soon. A baby in my arms with a sweet little lady close by!
Why does the sun have to be sooooo bright!
Our tomatoes. This is just a tiny bit of them. There are tons! They are overtaking the entire garden! Abby likes to pick and eat the unripe ones.
Sweet Girl. She had her first day in Nursery last Sunday and did Great! She didn't cry or have to be held at all. She is so social and fun it's scary. It is weird not to have her in Sunday school, but I'm glad she can play with her friends!
P.S. We pierced Abby's ears and they look ADORABLE! she does really well, and doesn't hardly touch them! A picture of that to come!
Love you all!
Rachel, James, Abby, and Junior








3 comments:
Congrats on being pregnant!! How fun! I thin you have the same time line as I did with my 2 girls. Love all the photos, she is getting so big and is a cutie!!
Grandma Barker sure misses Abby... and her mom and dad:) I am glad you love the beach. Hopefully we will see you soon.
I love that CHEESE face. What a sweet girl. I want to see a picture of her ears!
Post a Comment