Thursday, December 10, 2009
Horrible Person!
OK, OK. I realize i have not posted anything in quite some time, for this I apologize. All is going well here we are just trekking along waiting for our little bundle of joy to arrive. She gave us a little bit of a scare when she decided she was ready to come at 33 weeks! Thank heavens for being alive in the 21st century and having gifted doctors who know what they are doing. Abby is still residing inside mommy's belly for now, but now mommy is the anxious one. I have been put on bed rest (or as James so loving puts it "house arrest") so that I can better "incubate" my little one. This is the reason there have been no pictures and no posts. I must sneak to get out of bed or off the couch when my better half is not around, and will not chastise me for being "up"! Abby has decided to stay put for now, but continues to grow big and strong. She still measures about two weeks early, and has her moments of increased activity and bouts of hiccups at night! I love the hiccups by the way, they make me giggle some of them are so strong I feel bad for her! That is all for now hopefully more updates will come shortly! Happy holidays to ALL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Finally! Thanks for the update. Keep them coming and keep that little one inside for just a bit longer. Love you and can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment