I just wanted to let people know that I showered yesterday for the first time in just over a week.
I haven't posted about my accident yet, but yes, I was in an accident in february. The short story is that I was riding my bike to work, you know, being green and saving on gas, and i got hit by a truck. I had to have knee surgery which was last thursday, the 10th. I was finally allowed to take my brace off and shower, but then i have to put the brace back on. Let me tell you one thing about sponge baths...I dont think that they are as effective as a shower. It felt good to finally be clean and I'm sure those around me appreciate it as well. Im still working on starting a post about my accident, but I thought that the shower was a significant event.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go James, showers are good! It really is true love for someone to still share a bed with you when you haven't showered in a week, props to Rach too :)
Wow! I am glad you are ok. Well I am assuming you are. Congrats on your shower, that is a huge mile stone.
Post a Comment