Abby is now in cuddle mode. I LOVE IT! Sometimes you will just be holding her and then she will wrap her arms around you, grab whatever she can, and lay her head down. It makes me feel so good inside.
So Abby is not a super huge fan of bows or headbands. She looked beautiful at the beginning of sacrament meeting, but to my shock and horror during the sacrament prayer I hear this loud sucking noise. I look over and Abby had ripped the flower off her headband, and was sucking on it. The headband was across her eyes. I think I would rather have people call her a boy. I don't know. It's a tough call.
Sometimes Abby gets so excited its time to eat she swings her arms with joy and knocks the spoon out of Mommy's hand. Having the food go everywhere. Yesterday she sneezed right after taking a bite and I got projectile green beans to the eye! Lovely!
Abby and Daddy sharing some quality time together!
Oh well. For happy news. Abby is now rolling over in both directions, and can sit up for about 15 seconds all by herself! She just keeps on growing, and now weighs about 16 pounds and is just over 26 inches long (75th percentile)! Go Abby! She loves eating her "solid" foods, this includes whatever Mommy and Daddy are eating. She is so inquisitive and wants to have whatever we have. She is a great little girl and smiles and giggles ALL THE TIME.
She is definitely an Arizona girl and HATES being hot, so summer has brought us lots of onesies and dresses. Whenever we go anywhere I always try to pack a sippie of either juice or water, and she has gotten really good at drinking from them. Shes my little angel. OK enough talking Enjoy the Pictures!
I love my life!
Rachel
2 comments:
She is so big! and adorable of course! love you guys
It was good to run into you guys at the doctors office, Sorry to hear she didn't do so well with them. Who enjoys being poked and pricked?! She is too cute, love all the pictures. Time does fly, will it ever slow down? I guess I lucked out with Brookie because she never pulled on her bows, maybe because as soon as she came out she was wearing them 24/7.
Post a Comment