Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Bump!

OK so I feel it's official... At 21 weeks I have officially POPPED! The bump is now present, and I feel in full force. I would love to post a picture but, seeing as we are without a camera at the moment one will be coming shortly!

All I have to say is once you can sit down, look at your belly, and see the bottom inside of your belly button something is definitely growing inside of you! I love it! Our little one is going strong and already bringing so much joy and excitement into our lives! I can't wait to see what else is to come!

Love you all, and I PROMISE pictures soon!

Rachel

3 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Yayyyy!! Baby bumps are the best! It's so nice when people you can actually tell you're pregnant as opposed to just looking pudgy (although you're so thin I doubt you ever looked pudgy :) Can't wait to see pictures and hear more about what's going on with you guys, we miss you! :)

The Railsback's said...

congrats I can't wait to see the pic! And oh ya CALL ME BACK!!!!!!

Franchesca said...

Oh my gosh! I haven't heard any news of this till now. Congrats!