We are so excited to have a little girl and to dress her up so cute and pretty. I know I will have lots of help from my sisters :) and can't wait! I had to go to work right after my appointment yesterday, but James had the day off, and was able to come take me out to lunch, and then we went to Target and looked at some baby girl clothes. It was so fun to be able to share this experience with someone I love so dearly. I am so thankful for my husband and can't wait to see him with our little one! I just know that once he gets home from work I will never see that baby again. She will be watching TV with Daddy, on the computer with Daddy, or just plan doing anything with Daddy! I can't wait.
We have quite an active little girl, so the ultrasound was interesting. She had her knees up to her nose the entire time with her hands flailing above her head waving and playing with her feet. Dr. Tutt was trying to look into her head to look at the brain, and she kept turning her head, or an occasional foot would pop into view blocking her face. It was so amazing to see all the tiny fingers and toes, the face, and especially the heart and spine. It still amazes me to think that this baby is still so small, yet has a proportionate body, a functioning heart with four tiny cambers, working kidneys and bladder, and all her fingers and toes! OK so here's our little girl!
This is our little one, all curled up with a great view of her spine on top!Thanks guys for all your love and support! Updates and more pregnancy pictures of me to come! Love you all!
6 comments:
Yea! Congrats!! James told me yesterday but I haven't had a chance to call you yet - we'll chat more tonight, but I just want you to know I am so excited for you guys! Having a cute little girl will be so much fun :)
Hooray!!! We're so excited for you guys, Chandler can't wait to meet his girlfriend #2 ;) She's going to be such a daddy's girl, James is going to be such a great dad and you're obviously going to be a fabulous mom, I'm sure she'll learn how to be a great cook! Chandler was actually the exception to the wives tale, his heartrate was always in the 150-160 range so we thought he was going to be a girl, Cody was pleasantly surprised :) We can't wait to meet her and see your cute little baby bump at Christmas! In fact if you wanted to pop her out while we're there that would be fabulous, if you can swing it :) love ya!
Congrats on the girl!! They are so much fun and there is always crafts to do, which can be both good and bad! Do you guys have any names picked yet?
So, so exciting. And I guess it is a humbling thing for me to be wrong every once in a while!
Congrats! We LOVE having a little girl. Can't wait for you guys to experience it all!
Congrats, I am jealous. Of course I wouldn't trade my boys for anything but they are not as fun to dress up.
Post a Comment